@Boltsnap

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RIHappyDiver

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
With the flooding that has occurred in Libya, I was wondering if anyone had any news from @BoltSnap?
I’m aware that, even if he is safe, he may be unable to communicate, but thought I would put this out there.
Mods, please move this if there is somewhere better.

Erik

I too wondered as I am geographically challenged where he is other than Libya. He posted at 1530 Eastern Standard Time today in his ScubaPro dive computer thread, possibly elsewhere too....

I too wondered as I am geographically challenged where he is other than Libya. He posted at 1530 Eastern Standard Time today in his ScubaPro dive computer thread, possibly elsewhere too....
Thanks for the info! That’s very promising. I thought it had been awhile since he had been on, as his profile said that Sept. 4th was the last time he had posted anything.

Buying 3 sets of regulators - Dive Rite XT1/XT4 or Atomic B2 / B2 Octo​

Posted in this thread this morning.

LIP that means Libyan Indestructible and Proud of it
How's it goin my big teddybear of a Muslim Brother

Assalaamalaikum dude

Hello my friends

I am ok. I'm driving now and roads are most terrible. I'll write you more later today.

Thank you very much for your concern and checking up on me, you are most kind. Talk later.

From his Facebook:

My immediate family is OK. We live in western Libya, about 700 miles away from the disaster area.

Hello my friends

I am ok. I'm driving now and roads are most terrible. I'll write you more later today.

Thank you very much for your concern and checking up on me, you are most kind. Talk later.

So glad to hear you and your family are well. I'm so sorry for the terrible loss of life. It's heartbreaking.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom