Bonaire from Houston?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tmoto

Registered
Reaction score
Does anyone know the flight schedule from Houston to Bonaire?

Also, when is the most cost effective time to go? I can find flights, but they all seem to be over $1000. Is that what I should expect?

Thanks

continental flies there. why don't you go to their website to see times? www.continental.com Bonaire airport code is BON
i found a few days ago that continental also flies from Newark once per week. i had to call them to find that out.

The Continental flights are your best option. One issue when searching for them, they leave on FRI night and arrive Sat morning so you must use the Fri date not Sat. IOW you have to do your search from Fri to Sat not Sat to Sat.

Tmoto,

When you do a search for flights on Continental from Houston to Bonaire you have to search Friday to Saturday. The flight is a red eye and leaves at around 11:30 or so on Friday night and arrives in Bonaire early Saturday morning. You can also look at the option of flying into Aruba and then Dutch Antilles Express into Bonaire from Aruba.

Liz

Ditto on what everyone has said about booking dates. Believe it or not, we found the best rates for January/February time frame while looking last November... ~$700 RT PP. I'm guess the rack rate is about a grand. Anytime is a good time as Bonaire is outside of the Hurricane belt and the weather is rather constant year round with no traditional "wet season".

Back
Top Bottom