Bonaire Trip 2005

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Natasha:
Huge Announcement!!!!!

Anyone who is Nitrox certified can dive Nitrox at the Plaza Resort on this group trip without paying any extra money. So Nitrox is FREE to Nitrox certified Divers!!! Whoo Hoo.

YeeHaw, I get to suck geezer gas, and not while in deco either. WOO HOO!! And the price is right too....

It'll sure will help with bottom times, as I intend on gettin lots-o-bottom-time.

We get free Nitrox? Wow, I knew that PADI course would come in useful for something...lol.

HI Passion!

I just happened to be online, so you're going to great a quick response!

We have divers coming from all over the world (even the Netherlands) to dive on this Bonaire trip. So we can't include air since everyone is coming from several different gateways.

Would you like to talk about the trip?

I can call you or you can call me. I'll PM you my number.

I'm new to this site and saw this trip posted. Looks like it will be a good way to get some bottom time and meet and greet. Let me know if there is anything available.

Hi Jaci, welcome and yes, I am sure there are spaces left but equally sure Natasha will confirm. It is going to be a great vacation. I am in Bonaire for two weeks in April so I'll be an old hand when it comes to September but diving there is supposed to be one of the best. And, you don't even have to wear a dry suit. That impresses me already!!! :) Get your nitrox course under your belt and you'll have longer bottom times but not so deep. You do the math!! :wink:

Nitrox certs and 8 dives coming up in early April, hoping to get some wrecks in off NC coast this summer. FAR-EX , guess you know the water is cold up here. This year I think they will have ice diving in June, what a winter, still snow on the ground. All you folks down south are smiling.

Hi Jaci!

Yes, We would love to have you join the trip. I do have rooms left, and I do have a man named Charles, looking for a roomy.

Would you like to talk on the phone to firm things up?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom