Bonaire Trip 2005

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi danni!
Sorry, I didn't get here until now. Yes! Your check is here. Welcome to the group. It was great speaking with you on the phone. We're going to have a blast!
:)

Room list. Danni I put you with Nancy for now.

Cardzard & Roxanne

Far X and pt40fathoms Paul and Peter

Pashn8Diver Valerie and Lauren

NWGratefulDiver Bob and guest

El Orans Laurens and Elzie

Natasha & Marci (my sister)

NetDoc

Nancy & Danielle

Jumping on a shortly..
Jeff , Charles and scubatooth! I hope

I still have lots of rooms left! Who else wants to go???????? :)

I did not come to the 'board for a few days and everything is restructured. Where did the singles forum go? Does this happen often?

I am starting to get totally ramped for Belize!

Thanks for the update Natasha. I am looking into Nitrox cert. before we leave.

Hi danni!

I have been with the board since it's beginning, almost 5 years ago. This is the first time we have done a complete board restructure. Sorry if it came at a bad time!

I hope you have found the forums you are looking for. If not, PM me and I'll direct you over to them. :)

Have a great time in Belize. I can't wait to read your report.

We have also just signed on Jeff and Charles to this trip so please welcome them too.

Now going :

Cardzard & Roxanne

Far X and pt40fathoms Paul and Peter

Pashn8Diver Valerie and Lauren

NWGratefulDiver Bob and guest

El Orans Laurens and Elzie

Natasha & Marci (my sister)

NetDoc

Nancy & Danielle

Jeff & Charles

Jim and Guest

Ann Marie and guest

Rick S and guest

For new people interested in going...

Payment details..they seem to be lost in the shuffle. :)

Please send deposits to and Make checks out to:

Coast to Coast Travel
133 N Friendswood Drive
Suite 308
Friendswood, Texas

has anyone got air yet? with fuel prices going up, air out of texas is getting high. i am still waiting on a fare sale. maybe!
monte

cardzard:
This trip is just around the corner lol.
Good head count so far Natasha, I think more of the fence sitter will join as we get closer. What is the last date folks will be able to join this trip as I also have a "fence sitter" friends that can't make up their minds.

Hi Cardz!

Good to hear from you. People can jump on up to the last minute if we still have rooms left. Right now I have 5 rooms still open. When those fill up I will try to get more.

Remind your fenced friends :winky: that 100.00 will hold their space. The money is refundable up until final payments are due which is July 24th.
After that date, all money is non refundable. But, by then, most of us will have bought our air, and know that we are going!

Texas:
I have my air using miles on Continental to Aruba then unto Bonaire.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom