Bonaire Trip 2005

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaFreak:
We'd love to have you. Laurens is coming to Bonaire with his wife, all the way from Holland. :)

ScubaFreak:
dognammit- if i was based in the US i tell ya I'd be there in a flash!
ooh i'd love to go and meet up with some scubaboarders!

It is easier reach Bonaire from Europe than from the USA ... they have daily non-stop flights from Amsterdam.

When I was there in September, we had to fly from Seattle -> Dallas/FW -> Miami -> Curacao -> Bonaire ... that's a looooong day. And coming home was longer ... Bonaire -> Curacao -> Port au Prince -> Miami -> Los Angeles -> Seattle.

Betchya you could do a lot better than that from Ireland ... (go for it, I'd really enjoy meeting you in person) ... :D

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Bob:
Since you just helped SF, I would like to try to help you.

Did you look into going from Seattle to LA> LA to Montego Bay and then non stop from Montego into Bonaire? This is all on Air Jamaica.

You could also go from Seattle to Houston. Houston with me to Montego Bay and then down to Bonaire.

Natasha:
Bob:
Since you just helped SF, I would like to try to help you.

Did you look into going from Seattle to LA> LA to Montego Bay and then non stop from Montego into Bonaire? This is all on Air Jamaica.

You could also go from Seattle to Houston. Houston with me to Montego Bay and then down to Bonaire.

My plans are to join you in Houston ... hope to fly down from there with fellow SB'ers.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

NWGratefulDiver:
My plans are to join you in Houston ... hope to fly down from there with fellow SB'ers.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Awesome Bob!

[RANT]
Holland??? :censored:
Well excuse me, I'm from the Netherlands. And yes, there is a difference.
[/RANT]

Natasha:
ScubaFreak:
We'd love to have you. Laurens is coming to Bonaire with his wife, all the way from Holland. :)
Back to the original question. :wink:

Dublin -> Bonaire

Fri 23 Sep 2005 17:40 -> 20:15 (KL3164)
Dublin (Dublin Airport) via Amsterdam (Schiphol)
Operated by Aer Lingus

Fri 23 Sep 2005 23:35 -> Sat 24 Sep 2005 03:15 (KL753)
Amsterdam (Schiphol) Bonaire (Flamingo International)

Bonaire -> Dublin

Sat 1 Oct 2005 14:00 -> Sun 2 Oct 2005 05:10 (KL754)
Bonaire (Flamingo International) via Amsterdam (Schiphol)

Sun 2 Oct 2005 09:55 -> Sun 2 Oct 2005 10:30 (KL3153)
Amsterdam (Schiphol) Dublin (Dublin Airport)
Operated by Aer Lingus

The price quoted by www.klm.nl is outrageous (2 persons, EUR 3000 :11: ) but you should be able to get to Amsterdam for less than EUR 1600...

I'll probably have the same flight.

Laurens

NWGratefulDiver:
It is easier reach Bonaire from Europe than from the USA ... they have daily non-stop flights from Amsterdam.
... Bob (Grateful Diver)
Takes about 9 hours.

El Orans:
[RANT]
Holland??? :censored:
Well excuse me, I'm from the Netherlands. And yes, there is a difference.
[/RANT]

Laurens

I thought you told me you were an hour from Holland. :)

Natasha:
I thought you told me you were an hour from Holland. :)
I'm an hour away from Amsterdam.

The difference is a long discussion, best done over cocktails after 2 or 3 dives. :wink:

Laurens

WOW!

now i didn't expect to wake up this morning and have you guys timing my flights from Dublin! I dunno what to say!
I'll have to seriously check it out over the next few days!
I'd love to join all of you and meet you and dive with you!!
I'll have to look at my funds and see if i can get me some better priced flights!!

Thanks El Orans- really appreciate it :D

So leve it with me :D!!

Back
Top Bottom