Bonaire Trip 2005

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

El Orans:
I'm an hour away from Amsterdam.

The difference is a long discussion, best done over cocktails after 2 or 3 dives. :wink:

Laurens

Ah! Laurens
I've talked to so many Netherland, Amsterdam, Holland divers in the past few days, I must have gotten you all mixed up. :winky:

Please forgive me! :)

Scubafreak:
We're counting on you to start saving up for this trip. You have 9 months! :11:

El Orans:
Takes about 9 hours.

Lucky you ... my trip from Seattle to Bonaire was just over 16 hours. The return from Bonaire to Seattle was 20 hours ... which made for a very long day.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Hooray, I am back in the USA. I got my work visa all sorted which means I can definitely come and play in September. Natasha, I'll give you a call at some point next week. Was that a work number you gave me or a home number?

FarX:
That's great news!
That is my home office. I'm in and out so PM me before you call so I'm sure to be here.

Also Scubatooth:
Your post was lost in the black out. Please repost when you can.

NWGratefulDiver:
Lucky you ...
Look at the bright side, at least you don't get treated like a potential cocaine smuggler at Schiphol because on the flights from the ABC islands they're a dime a dozen...

Laurens

Happy New Year soon to be Bonaire Divers!

:balloon

Could everyone send me their email addresses? Please send them to mine Natasha708@aol.com.
Thx!

Now that's it's 2005..anyone want to start a countdown to this trip?

Natasha:
Now that's it's 2005..anyone want to start a countdown to this trip?
OK, I'll bite. :wink:

Starting today (january 6, 2005), it's 253 days and counting before departure...

Laurens

I am definitely coming. "Check is in the post." As I am by myself, I need a roomie. I am a bloke, just in case anyone was wondering...LOL Natasha, I recall you saying you think you may know of someone I could share with.

natasha

sorry for taking so long to get back on this thread.

my question is what airport do i need to fly into because when i did a airport search and bonaire is BON, but when i plugged it into AA flight search it came up with curacuo (sp?) am i missing something here ?

also i noticed on the offer it said nitrox is that going to be by the tank or the trip? and then are the boat dives 1 or 2 tank trips?/

Tooth

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom