Bonaire trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ericjespersen

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I am vacationing in Bonaire the first week of June. Does anyone have some "do not miss" or other related info that might be useful to know? We will be staying at Buddy Dive.

Double reef system, Karpata, Bari, and if you can, the East side of the island. A boat or guide is useful for the first time on the East side.

Shore Diving in Bonaire was the best thing in my early diving days, so easy !!

We love Bonaire and Buddy's. Lot's of great dive sites, so I will limit my list to just 3. #1 Alice in Wonderland. I'll say no more, but plan to dive it more than once. #2, Hilma Hooker from shore. A totally different (and I think better) dive from shore than from a boat. #3 1000 steps. (There is really only about 120 steps down to the site, but worth the trouble.) Pace yourself. Others will have there opinion, but no matter what anyone else says, Alice in Wonderland is #1.
DivemasterDennis

Every time I've dove Salt Pier there have been big schools of pogey hanging around. Really cool, almost gives you vertigo to swim into them.

Alice in Wonderland is really good.

Go early to HH. Be the first ones there.

Eric, i am going on the 15th of june. Would you post your favorites when you leave Bonaire

Back
Top Bottom