Bone yard GPS Settings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fgray1

GDI Diver
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Does anyone have The GPS numbers for the boneyard of of Venice beach. I would like to head out there. I know it's not far from shore and I have a 17' boat and would love to check it out.
Maybe find a few fossils and teeth.:D
If we can get the Markings I'd like to set up a trip with a couble of the guys that I know from the board. Maybe even do something with the kyakers.
Fred

fgray1 once bubbled...
Does anyone have The GPS numbers for the boneyard of of Venice beach. I would like to head out there. I know it's not far from shore and I have a 17' boat and would love to check it out.
Maybe find a few fossils and teeth.:D
If we can get the Markings I'd like to set up a trip with a couble of the guys that I know from the board. Maybe even do something with the kyakers.
Fred

Gee are the girls invited also??:D

Guys to me is a non gender term. Guys to me means people I like enough to want to do fun things with. I'm not politicaly correct.
Never have been never will be. I cosider friend non gender.
If your a friend of mine regaurdless gender I will speak my mind freely and would expect you to do the same. I'm getting to serious:) No further explanation needed.
Your always welcome to dive with me. I consider you a buddy.
(also non gender to me):D
Fred

fgray1 once bubbled... SNIP...If we can get the Markings I'd like to set up a trip with a couble of the guys that I know from the board. Maybe even do something with the kyakers.
Fred
That would be great. Greg & I were talking about it all the way home (mine is a tandem). THAT would be a great trip.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom