Booked! 14 days in heaven...again...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Coming down April 4-11, sorting out what to bring.

What are early morning air temps and water temps lately ? I know Coz water is generally around 80 but heard things were a little colder last month.

It was cooler last month but mornings have been lovely for about the past month. I had 82 degrees Uwatec this morning in the water and I would say the air temp was about the same earlier in the day. I have been wearing a t shirt and shorts out in the early morning and no need for anything warmer at night. So you can pack light!

Coming down April 4-11, sorting out what to bring.

What are early morning air temps and water temps lately ? I know Coz water is generally around 80 but heard things were a little colder last month.

I don't know what your skill level or comfort is but if it is good, don't miss Punta Sur Sur (What we call the south part of the Punta Sur Reef) south of the Devil's Throat. That should be on everyones "bucket list". I am sure any good dive op could take you there after seeing your skill level on the first day. Others will hopefully chime in but to me that is the best of the best for the accomplished recreational diver. If not that, almost any Palancar site will ring your bells, as well as Santa Rosa Wall and…..

Dave,

Dave Dillehay
Aldora Divers

Bienvenidos - Aldora Divers | Only the best of Cozumel

Dave, Is Punta Sur Sur by Chun-Chacaab (one of my favorites)?

yep, they are both the same…I guess. Southern part of the connected Punta Sur Reef just seemed easier to say for me as "Punta Sur Sur" But that was back in 92 when most folks did not know where to find Punta Sur at all!

Call it what you want but it beats the socks off the small part called Devil's Throat.

Dave Dillehay
Aldora Divers

yep, they are both the same…I guess. Southern part of the connected Punta Sur Reef just seemed easier to say for me as "Punta Sur Sur" But that was back in 92 when most folks did not know where to find Punta Sur at all!

Call it what you want but it beats the socks off the small part called Devil's Throat.

Dave Dillehay

Thanks, Dave. It certainly is great dive in the right conditions.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom