Brand New Divers going to Kauai december 1-8th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Brain Virus

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
My wife and I just got certified a few weeks ago and we are going on our Honeymoon/1 year anniversary to Kauai in a few days.Where should we go dive? Who should we dive with? I know I should have planned this earlier, but life has been crazy :)

Another vote for Fathom Five. Check out both the boat & shore diving. Also, consider doing your AOW with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congtatulations! I dove with Seasports Divers, and friends of ours did a two tank Discover Scuba at the same time. They did a great job working with our friends, so I know they'd be great with newly certified divers, too. And one of my favorite dives is the Caverns, off shore from the Sheraton.

Both Fathom Five and Seasport divers are good choices. Both are located right in Koloa. Are you guys staying on the southern end in Poipu or are you guy north in princeville area?

I cannot say enough good things about Bubbles Below. They are superfantastic with marine life identification and are super nice people. My wife and I dove with them last year after they were recommended to us. One day of diving turned into several days, including the Napali coast and Niihau. They may not be as convienent as Seasport, but the treatment seemed lots more personal.

Jeff

+1 for Fathom Five. We liked the boat, the captain, the DM's and the shop guys. They rinse and store your gear if you're doing multiple days which is much better that having a hotel room full of stinky gear!

Back
Top Bottom