Breaking news from the whale wars

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

They (SS) really have their pants down on this one, don't they...

Look guys, I support SUSTAINABLE whaling. I do not, however, consider everything the Japanese do as sustainable.

Well that's where the majority of Norwegian caught whale meat is being exported. By the way, I love Norway and visit periodically. Most beautifull women in the world IMO.

That looked like fun :D

fail%20wars%201.jpg

At least the whaling ship did not mistake them for a whale and spear the boat :D.....I see a new Sea World ride coming up in 2011

At least the whaling ship did not mistake them for a whale and spear the boat :D.....I see a new Sea World ride coming up in 2011

That ride might be a smashing hit :D

Or you could extrapolate that further and say since I live anywhere in the world that isn't Japan or Norway sums up mine.

Now you just sound grumpy! :wink:
-Add some smileys, man!

It is a shame to waste such a neat looking boat though :shakehead:.....dummies.

yeah right... :shakehead:

Lets' watch it again sports fans!

[youtubehq]-dXCR9LX-Kc[/youtubehq]

I'm looking at it again, if you look at the stern of the boat it appear to slowly get in place and then power up just before the collision.

:landmine:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom