Buddies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

C-o-w: I'm thinking of going next sunday (11th I think).

FYI :)

Also I think we're going on Wed. Night, but that's still pending.

noooo, bad day. :( I have exams for the following 3 consecutive days, on the mon, tues, AND wed...but after the 14th, I am fair game (providing i am not at work)...just gotta arrange with my LDS about me taking gear home for the holidays.

my dive buddy crapped out on me today.waited for 2 hours for the phone call and another hor for him to say nah. now i have to put up xmas decorations. anyone up for wed night or next sunday?let me know
Les

I have never dove the Nakaya yet. Actually I have not been @ Porteau since the summer. last time - bad surface current and 1 hour and 15min was 3/4 way to Nakaya. first and last attempt. next sunday is open for me so far. could I hook up with some folks from here? even if we don't do nakaya could do the others.
Les

Les: Wed night sounds good to me!

I may already have a buddy, but I have no problem going with 3 people as long as everyone else is cool with that.

If you are interested PM me or post up :)

Bjorn

P.S.: I'm up for doing the Nakaya, but would like to talk to you about the depth you're wanting to go to. I've got my advanced, but may not want to hit 100 ft :)

i will dive the nakaya with you next sunday les but im not into a night dive as i dont want to afford 8 batteries for my light. Jeez divin is expensive :D

if we get there at 7:30 am we will hit low tide and cut out alot of that surface swim cuz it is a long swim. that is pretty early though

ryanmacneil8448:
i will dive the nakaya with you next sunday les but im not into a night dive as i dont want to afford 8 batteries for my light. Jeez divin is expensive :D

no no. I was thinking for the wed night dive being whytecliff and the sunday going to porteau. but you'll need a light for night diving.let me know what you wanna do.
Les

jekyll you up for a wed nighter @ whytecliff? I have my advanced as well but whatever kinda dive you wanna do on the nakaya is cool by me as I have never been so you lead the way. not wussin' out but I think 7:30 is kinda early for porteau. what is your thought? I will go with the majority vote. And I am cool with 3or more in a group.
keep in touch,
Les

Les: Wed night at Whytecliff works for me. How is 7 pm for you? There is no way you'll see me at Porteau at 7:30 am on the weekend though :wink: That's skiing time :D

Anyone else interested in Whytecliff at 7 pm Wednesday? Let us know.

Bjorn

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom