buddy dive incident - don't know if this is true or not

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaBoard has been invaded. i never posted anything re.. this.

IANAL but I hear they are seriously considering holding a computer and its owner (company) responsible for objectionable things one might find on the Interwebs. I would not want to be a test case.

Yes,after drifting alone in the ocean for two days, the cruise ship diver was upset that the pair of dolphins that lead her to safety had “tuna breath”. The shark finning factory ship picked her up was out of maraschino cherries for mixed drinks. And then the dive op wouldn’t refund her money....

Because when faced with imminent death, you always ask why there is a two drink minimum.

ScubaBoard has been invaded. i never posted anything re.. this.

I'm sure server logs contain the timestamp and the IP address of a host that was posted from. GeoIP will provide a 90% accurate location on that IP address, then "they" can talk a friendly cellco into letting them see whose phones were in the vicinity at the time... may not be able to prove you did, but collecting "overwhelming evidence" it couldn't've been anybody else is not out of the question.

Back
Top Bottom