buddy dive incident - don't know if this is true or not

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm just ridiculously suspicious of anything online. As far as I know, you all could be Russian bots! :D

да товарищ

3) We know that there was a cruise ship that visited Bonaire on the date in question, and that the name of said ship matches that which is indicated in the review.

Canadian bots promote maple syrup. Eat moar pancakes!

Reactions: Zef
Canadian bots promote maple syrup. Eat moar pancakes!

Is that what you make them with up there..."moar"?

What is that...moose poop flour or somethin'?
:)

-Z

I'm just ridiculously suspicious of anything online. As far as I know, you all could be Russian bots! :D

I'm just a 2nd generation Ukrainian, Sometimes wish I was a bot. Might be abe to rid myself of a serous annoyance (wife) that way. Couldn't prossecute a bot.- or could they?

I'm just a 2nd generation Ukrainian, Sometimes wish I was a bot. Might be abe to rid myself of a serous annoyance (wife) that way. Couldn't prossecute a bot.- or could they?

Before we continue this conversation, please complete the following:

cap.jpg

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-04-10 at 9.37.31 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-04-10 at 9.37.31 PM.png
    44.1 KB · Views: 157
Angela Gaxiola is a very popular name on Facebook profiles

Couldn't prossecute a bot.- or could they?

IANAL but I hear they are seriously considering holding a computer and its owner (company) responsible for objectionable things one might find on the Interwebs. I would not want to be a test case.

"They" who?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom