Bumphead Parrot Fish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

May I suggest:

"Homo sapiens humanus crapulus" (a smelly brown member of a species of bipedal primates in the family Hominidae)

:rofl3:

I was thinking more along the lines of "Khramituppa Uranus" with a common name the
"Butthole Fish"

:rofl3: I was thinking more along the lines of "Khramituppa Uranus" with a common name the "Butthole Fish"

This new species will probably soon become a target of the Pearl Fish (fish found living within the alimentary canals of e.g. sea cucumbers or between the shells of pearl oysters)

PS: I do believe Tim, that we are taking this thread waaaaay into the Twilight Zone....:rofl3:

PS: I do believe Tim, that we are taking this thread waaaaay into the Twilight Zone....:rofl3:

Our Sweet Lord Khram started it by hijacking my thread w/ his repeated Pattaya bashing.
Anyways come Tuesday I'm off for 45-60 days to the Boonies. Will be outta touch for the most part.

I must say, that I have been in Pattaya now for a few weeks and the state of the beach is one of the worst I have ever seen.
The dog problem is only one of a long list I am afraid. You wont be seeing me any where near the place.

I must say, that I have been in Pattaya now for a few weeks and the state of the beach is one of the worst I have ever seen.
The dog problem is only one of a long list I am afraid. You wont be seeing me any where near the place.

Some of the beaches south from Pattaya, around Ban amphur and bang sare are quite good, can be busy with Thai people at the weekends, but in the week are quiet and much cleaner than in Pattaya itself.
The little bit of travelling really is worth the effort if you want a day on the beach.

Back
Top Bottom