C370 love it

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

buddhasummer

Down under...
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Had the chance to dive a C370 yesterday and wow what a lovely breathing reg, very smooth and quiet. I'd be happy if it was the last reg I ever used. Really really nice.

My only concern is with the amount of plastic how well it will stand the test of time. I'd say one would have to take extra care when servicing it so as not the strip any of the plastic threads.

Not sure why it doesn't seem to get much love. Easily on par with a G260 IMO.

I want one. Well two actually.

Had the chance to dive a C370 yesterday and wow what a lovely breathing reg, very smooth and quiet. I'd be happy if it was the last reg I ever used. Really really nice. My only concern is with the amount of plastic how well it will stand the test of time. I'd say one would have to take extra care when servicing it so as not the strip any of the plastic threads.

Not sure why it doesn't seem to get much love. Easily on par with a G260.

I want one. Well two actually.

I have several in our training equipment fleet and it is doing very well and holding up no issues.

”I” have had one (it is my son’s) for 3-4 years but just dove it myself the first time last month and was also amazed how well it breezes. It is almost as good as g260 and probably better than my s600, which was shocking to me.

”I” have had one (it is my son’s) for 3-4 years but just dove it myself the first time last month and was also amazed how well it breezes. It is almost as good as g260 and probably better than my s600, which was shocking to me.
I hear you, I too was shocked, wasn't expecting much but wow, couldn't get it to breathe wet in any position, breathing performance also seemed unaffected by position. Yes, a super nice second stage.

I have one. Breathes well, but will sometimes “whistle” at depth. May be fixable, I have just been using other regs for the past few months and haven’t tried too hard (only opened it up and cleaned the threads and diaphragm, didn’t work).

If it’s not fixed, it can be annoying.

I switched my necklaced backup from a G250HP to a C370, it is so much smaller and lighter. It breathes very well, as good as my S600 primary. I had no complaints about breathing the G250HP.

I dive a MK25, the C370 does not whistle.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom