Call Me Crazy!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

badger729:
Greetings to all. I am in the middle of the desert and I love to dive. If there is anyone near Las Vegas that could use a dive partner feel free to contact me.
Hi Crazy ... I think you have a new nickname now ... and you just started! We're not in Vegas, but if you need any buddies in the other area of Nevada, just let us know.

DepartureDiver:
Hi Crazy ... I think you have a new nickname now ... and you just started!

Yep - he might as well put it in his Signature area... :jump013:

:lol:

So, can he change is login name and is Crazy already taken?

Paco:
So, can he change is login name and is Crazy already taken?

Ran a SEARCH on the Exact name, and found nothing, but if you open it up to Similar names, Crazy1 is already taken. There may be a prohibition to the name Crazy? We are pretty conservative around here.

Anyway, he can ask a Mod about it? They have the computer keys... :jestera:

Well badger ... your already famous and it was just from your introduction post. I don't think an introduction has ever generated this much attention ... so welcome again!

DepartureDiver:
Well badger ... your already famous and it was just from your introduction post. I don't think an introduction has ever generated this much attention ... so welcome again!

Oh yeah - sometimes, when it's a really cute gal who puts a photo in her profile... :D

DandyDon:
Oh yeah - sometimes, when it's a really cute gal who puts a photo in her profile... :D
so that's what you do with that little advertisment under your name ...

Back
Top Bottom