Camera found, diver missing at FRP!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Land Locked

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
News flash, Falling Rock Scuba Park, 8-11-2007.

A scuba diver's camera was found today among shards of what was left of the divers gear. Video evidence found on the memory card of the camera is testament of the violent demise of this unknown diver. We have deeply edited this video until we can identify the remains and notify the next of kin.

View at your own risk,

We can not stress enough the dangers of attempting to dive with Kentucky Piranhas.
Please exercise extreme caution around these creatures.

If you have any information to the identity of the victim or the perp, please contact the Kentucky Piranha Patrol, we have operators on 24 hour standby!
FRP_004_copy.jpg

Seriously, I wouldn't pull your fins on this one! :D
FRP_061_copy.jpg

Yet another diver who underestimated the deadly rushing attack of the infamous kentucky priranha. The numbers of deaths must be staggering based on my limited experiences. My condolences to the family.

Haha.. that looks all too familiar. Balsy little buggers aren't they?

If you have any info, please call 1-800-under-water, I will be standing bye!!!!! I witnessed this attack, may never enter the water again!!!

P.S. Please hurry, LOW on air!!!!!!

KROBI:
If you have any info, please call 1-800-under-water, I will be standing bye!!!!! I witnessed this attack, may never enter the water again!!!

P.S. Please hurry, LOW on air!!!!!!

I'll drop you off a tank! I noticed you're not wearing your safety hood!! Is that wise??:D

Ahh......The horror....The humanities....I can't look....Rewind please

I'm having flashbacks! :11: Oh the horror and carnage........

I'm skeered. Must write this off the list of "places to go". :wink1:

Its ok everyone. We've decided to put in a "piranha cage" to protect the divers. while this may limit the movement around the quarry, we will be able to guarantee experiences with these vicious yet elgant creatures. All you need is to chum the water with some ears and they'll be there for you just like a white shark. I'll start doing these "piranha dives" Next weekend. I'll be needing an experienced videographer for the discovery channel documentary.

Back
Top Bottom