Camera found, diver missing at FRP!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BeachJunkie:
Its ok everyone. We've decided to put in a "piranha cage" to protect the divers. while this may limit the movement around the quarry, we will be able to guarantee experiences with these vicious yet elgant creatures. All you need is to chum the water with some ears and they'll be there for you just like a white shark. I'll start doing these "piranha dives" Next weekend. I'll be needing an experienced videographer for the discovery channel documentary.

I'll do it, if I get to ride on one :54:

Grumpy little buggers arent they?
And definetly not something I wanna be bitten by either..

My condolences to the family, sooo sad...

Land Locked:

Glad to see I'm not the only one who's suffered the machine gun style chomp of the earlobe from these little devils. It seemed that I was the only one suffereing from the ear attacks today. Everyone else was just getting thier toes or fin straps nibbled on. I think I'll be depositing a couple ritz crackers in my instructors BC tomorrow. Or maybe bring along a small bag of cereal and rip it open above his head while he's not looking. Laugh at me will ya. :no we'll see who gets the last laugh!

BeachJunkie:
All you need is to chum the water with some ears and they'll be there for you just like a white shark. I'll start doing these "piranha dives" Next weekend. I'll be needing an experienced videographer for the discovery channel documentary.

I would not recommend chumming with ears without specialized training and equipment!

I would be happy to be the technical advisor on your project. I'll have my agent contact you.

Guys, you just won't listen will you?? What is that about 5 or 6 injuries this year?
Maybe we can talk JBD into doing a rescue class just for KPG attacks.

That fish has an attitude. Does he know how low on the food chain he is :)

I'll never forget the time Kenny wagged his finger at the wrong Bass!!! He was only in ankle deep water and came up bloodied!!! :rofl3:

kyfrogman:
That fish has an attitude. Does he know how low on the food chain he is :)

I don't think that anybody has told any of the fish at FRP that they are low on the chain.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom