Camera found, diver missing at FRP!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SCUBAJENNIFER:
I'll never forget the time Kenny wagged his finger at the wrong Bass!!! He was only in ankle deep water and came up bloodied!!! :rofl3:

My finger has never been the same!!!!!

emcbride81:
heh heh...i like you ky guys! Been to Lake Cumberland a few times...how is the diving there?

Cumberland has it's days but usually the vis isn't that great. They are currently working on the dam and have the water level very low. I haven't heard lately but it may not be diveable at all right now.

+s-t and/or +t-$ and/or +$-A = caca, makes no sense on this end either......

I am happy to report there were no injuries this weekend other than a close call with some visiting gnome, who was unfamiliar with the dangers of these waters.:D

DSC03377.jpg

Nice picture.... I like it..:D

Land Locked:
+s-t and/or +t-$ and/or +$-A = caca, makes no sense on this end either......

I am happy to report there were no injuries this weekend other than a close call with some visiting gnome, who was unfamiliar with the dangers of these waters.:D

DSC03377.jpg

jpsexton:
Cumberland has it's days but usually the vis isn't that great. They are currently working on the dam and have the water level very low. I haven't heard lately but it may not be diveable at all right now.

I dove Cumberland a couple weeks ago. Although they are working on the dam, there is still a lot of water. The water level is only down 40-45' and the media has really hurt that place with their exaggerated reports.
Vis was 20-30' and bottom temps below 60-70' were in the low 50's. It started to get real dark below 60'. Typical lake diving with rocks, trees, bass, carp, cats and junk people throw in.

Dwight

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom