Camp Dive Weekend of Fun April 29,30 and May 1 ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm going to see if I can get off work. If so my wife and sister will probably join me.

Gary

Anyone bringing an EZ up? I was thinking of keeping rain off of us.

However, the weather forecast is saying drought has began and no really wet stuff this month.

I'll have my pop up trailer w/ a front canopy. No EZ up though. Although I have been thinking about getting one for tailgating though.

I'll have my pop up trailer w/ a front canopy. No EZ up though. Although I have been thinking about getting one for tailgating though.

That will work just fine. Thanks for contributing.

So everything's in place and I look forward to catching up with everyone on the spring opener at Windy Point Private.

Anyone want to ask Richard Barstow for a discount for being a Texas Swamp Diver on his park fees for our group?

Richard, are you here? Can we have a discount?? :)

Last year I recall there was a deal on air-fills with a Swamper card, but not sure of the price.

Hi Everyone

I plan on being at the campgrounds around 10AM Friday morning to grab up the picnic tables and trees that the group wants this year.

If I miss anyone please add to this roll your name - If you can't make it no problem just update the roll call list below;

So here goes the Texas Swamp Divers kick off to diving 2011 at Lake Travis and the TSD Roll call list is:

BOGRADY
downunderjenn
Guba
ryanpublic
carlislere
gds1278
Aggiebq86
Scubashawn123
Austinspace
Timeliner
In10se
driftwood
n733lk
Hemlon
Cuda66
TexasTorpedo
OldSchool
ChrisPete
Rakpix
Cavemn
TxIceDiver
Culcuhain
Subzero
FranCousteau
Zinc
PaulW
ftwdiver14
bluetonic
texdiveguy

Looks like a wonderful crowd and group of divers showing up in just 3 weeks. Let the countdown begin

I'm lining up gear for the weekend. How quick is the fill station turn around? Will one tank per person be enough or should I pick up two rental tanks per person? Any word on special pricing for admission or air fills?

I'm lining up gear for the weekend. How quick is the fill station turn around? Will one tank per person be enough or should I pick up two rental tanks per person? Any word on special pricing for admission or air fills?

IMHO Save your money for fills. Richard can fill them on property during your SIT

Back
Top Bottom