Can I change my user name???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TennisCoach

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello Admins and Users in general :wink:

I would like to know if it is possible to change my screen name without loosing all my info and the number of post and all that. If I have to loose it is not a big deal but i would prefer not to.

Thank you in advanced
ccameselle soon to be >>>>:confused:

:confused: I see that it was my fault for not asking the question in the first post. I though it was a given that I did not know how to do it. So let me ask the question How do you change your screen name without lossing your profile?
Thank you SB people
:wink:

The missing keyword was your alternative user name.

If you had supplied that it would have been changed 20 minutes ago. :)

Ah the extra effort that a user has to put forth just to get a simple question answered. Unacceptable.

Never mind I will keep my name. I do not have time to play games. Thanks for nothing

Another satisfied customer. I guess this can now be switched to show Resolved.

Never mind I will keep my name. I do not have time to play games. Thanks for nothing

Lacking site support has been a problem here lately. Since you feel that the support here was not satisfactory (which you're right, it wasn't) please PM Netdoc and let him know that.

What Site Support SHOULD have said in his first response.

Yes, you are able to change your user title. Please post or PM me the new name you would like and I will take care of that for you.

Apparently typing all those extra words was too much and would take away from his time playing in the hitch-hiking thread. Please don't let his lack-luster response reflect negatively on ScubaBoard, most other people are far more helpful.

:shakehead:No this will have to be sent to the cold case files.:shakehead:
Why would you have a site support section if you do not know how to offer support? It beats me:shakehead:

Back
Top Bottom