Can you help me identify these regs?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I certainly hope you inform your customers before you sell them a regulator that you will not service it after the manufacture decides to stop producing it even though the manufacture still supports it.

...Sitting on a park bench...

My shop...my rules...select clientele...no web site...no advertising...

Those who know me and like me accept me for the way I am...and believe me I have no problem keeping as busy as I want to be...

Dive Safe...

Warren...

...Sitting on a park bench...

My shop...my rules...select clientele...no web site...no advertising...

Those who know me and like me accept me for the way I am...and believe me I have no problem keeping as busy as I want to be...

Dive Safe...

Warren...

on what @couv said, I really really hope you aren't a Scubapro dealer....

on what @couv said, I really really hope you aren't a Scubapro dealer....

TBONE...

Scuba...who...you mean the manufacturer whose XTEK wings that come form Bulgaria...not that there's anything wrong with Bulgaria...and you have to send three back...one for seam failure...one being so badly twisted it was useless...the third one with a ''hot seam'' bladder leak...when finally the fourth one arrived and was acceptable...with those numbers...that's a facility that turns out 75% scrap...not much seller or buyer confidence with these pieces...

To answer your question...when I was with the ''other guy''...we did...now that I'm alone...I don't...

I've said many times in the past...the most expensive gear is not necessarily the best...

My opinion...sorry to those who disagree...which I'm sure there are many...and I wish to take this no further...we all end up chasing our tails to no good purpose...

Best...Dive Safe...

Warren...

warren did you start a shop , ? I thought you got out of scuba sales after you left employment at the LDS

warren did you start a shop , ? I thought you got out of scuba sales after you left employment at the LDS

abnfrog...

Trying to stay busy...and involved...making work...making work...

E-mail me...my contact information is the same for the time being...we can discuss it...

Best...Happy Holidays to you and Roxy...

Warren

where are you located ? we teach deep six and hog repair clinics , its not Poseidon but would give you some good reg knowledge

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom