Can you help me with a class project on diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rob9000

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Hey Divers - As a Marketing class project, I am doing a marketing plan for my local dive shop. I need to do more interviews of certified divers before finalizing if I will do a survey and what the survey will contain (it is best to do interviews before surveys). Would any of you be up for a 30 - 45 min phone call? It can go shorter, but so far that has been the range...get people on the phone that like diving, and the time flys by. Your level of experience and frequency of diving doesn't matter....the wider the range of people the better. The results are anonymous. We can arrange details via PM.

Some topic areas include: What factors have led to you being active or inactive in diving. How can a dive shop maintain a stronger relationship with you, and how much does that matter? What do you look for in a dive shop? How can a dive shop better develop divers in to being active divers?

If there are people cruising this forum who are not certified, but interested in diving, either I or someone else on my team would like to interview you as well.

Thanks!

Sure, I'm a grad student and know what it's like to try to find people to interview.

Feel free to PM me.

PM sent to both of you - thanks! Yes this is the marketing component of the MBA program I am in.

The draft survey I am working on would (at this point) be applicable at a national level, so interviews from outside of Nor Cal are good and I look forward to talking to both of you, but I am especially interested in Nor Cal people for interviews since the shop I am doing the project for is in the SF Bay area.

My number is on my website at www.udmaquatics.com and below in my signature line.
I'm an independent instructor that also sells some gear and works with a couple LDS's. Feel free to call after 4 PM Eastern time. But not tomorrow or saturday as I'm teaching both days.

Feel free to count me in too.

PM me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

The draft survey I am working on would (at this point) be applicable at a national level, so interviews from outside of Nor Cal are good and I look forward to talking to both of you, but I am especially interested in Nor Cal people for interviews since the shop I am doing the project for is in the SF Bay area.

Just came to So Fla recently, before that I was diving the Bay Area.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom