Cancun: 8/29-9/4

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Spratman,
If I'm not mistaken, we met way back when I worked in New Jersey??!! Well welcome back! If you guys pass through the Playa area, stop on by the shop and say hi!! I'll keep my fingers crossed that the whale sharks are still around for you guys!
Happy Bubbles!

Last edited:
Hey Sofia,

Drop me a PM with your information. I'll be heading down hopefully two times for cenotes. When I was down the last time, there was one whale shark and sixteen boats chasing it. So, we didn't bother.

It would be great to catch up with ya!

Jack

Hey there I will be there 29-08-09 till 05-09-09 planning on diving on wensday for right now and swimming with the whale sharks on monday

where are you staying at?

I will be at the oasis viva

matt

Sorry I missed you, Matt. Hope you had a good trip with the whale sharks. I couldn't make our planned dive, but Ben and Jorge told me there was like a 140 sharks or better! I also heard that this year was the last year for snorkeling with the sharks. Because of private boats and stupid people, this will no longer be allowed. Consider yourself fortunate!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom