Cancun Diving in mid march

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sharon: btw my parents live in Indiana, nice state..looks alot like Lubbock ha ha

any one interested in buddying up for a night dive? my buddy isnt cert. to dive at night so I need one. Im not an experienced diver, Im trying to learn, but few rules I dive by if anyone is interested.

-1000psi, time to go up, no matter what. I dive 1/3rds.
-any equiptment failture means dive is over
-if were 5min into the dive and you have an issue and need to go up, il terminate with you no worries or questions asked. a $65 dive isnt worth anyones health, just buy me a beer after and were even. I expect the same in return.

Like I said I have a dive buddy, but I want to do a night dive or a deep dive and he isnt cert. for that. march 14-21st cancun.

cheers!

TTU,

you might want to look into Puerto Morelos for diving. There are some nice reef and wrecks there. We have booked Scorpio divers to take us there for some of the shallow reef dives for the wife.

Talk to Ben about your buddy getting his night dive cert. while your there.

Si, Ben and Jorje at Scorpio Divers will accomidate you in anyway, weather permitting.

Thanks,

Anyone recomend a good fishing charter for 6-8 people? 6 hours probably, 4 if we had to.

i shot him an email.

Back
Top Bottom