Cannot double space or 'return' / Any ideas?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hahah, yea I should come out of The Pub more often

I have had a number of problems similar to these described here over the years. I would do a search for the problem and find out that all sorts of people were having the problem, and I would see all sorts of complicated solutions. Somehow I would get it fixed. Ironically in terms of this discussion, it was always with FireFox. About two months ago I started having serious problems with FireFox. I would type a word and then wait 5-6 seconds for it to show up on the screen. I described the problem to a friend who is a computer guru, and he told me I was gong to have to do all sorts of radical things to the computer, and none of it sounded good.

On a hunch, I switched to Chrome, and not only did the problem go away, but the whole thing is working much faster than it ever did before.

Yes but conspiracy nuts do not use Google products, just saying :wink:

YAY! I downloaded Firefox and now I can double space, thanks guys

Last edited:
This is from internet explorer, and I can double space

and use the carriage return

without

changing the

editor...

I need to go back and try with the other browser, but

Firefox is working great now. Took you guys three short posts!

:grouphug: Why can't all tech support be this great?

Yes but conspiracy nuts do not use Google products, just saying :wink:

Interesting that conspiracy nuts would eschew Google products and use anything made by Microsoft.

Back
Top Bottom