Canon 20D

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mikiko

Reaction score
I am looking to buy the new Canon 20D and was wondering if anyone has heard if they will be making a underwater housing for it or if it will fit in the same one as the Canon 10D.
Any info on the camera would be nice too

Thank You

I have a 10D and a Sea & Sea housing for it... I think the 20D is a different size although it may not be a big enough differance to mattter. The bigest differance I noticed was the little button on the back of the 20d that is a togle joystick thing... I do not know how important that is in shooting mode but 10 d only has a wheel there. Good luck.

I would guess that Ikelite is looking into the camera and checking to see if controls can be fitted to all important features of camera.
Give the indusry a few weeks and someone will have a solution!!!

\0\05{\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0I am looking to buy the new Canon 20D and was wondering if anyone has heard if they will be making a underwater housing for it or if it will fit in the same one as the Canon 10D.
Any info on the camera would be nice too

Thank You[/QUOTE]

Back
Top Bottom