Can't edit dive info

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread makes me giggle for some reason.

I, too, have jumped categories, and now have a whole 73 dives. Plus 2 new certifications to add to my profile. :D

I continually tell myself "patience, young one, patience" as I compulsively check the "edit dive info" page. :wink:

FWIW,

We made one plan: to host our servers with another company as the Planet has no concept of how to resolve problems when they arise. Then we just didn't like the fact that we STILL didn't have ultimate control. So, we are opting for our own rack in a data center in Orlando Fl with our own servers to boot. The configuration time required to get all of this configured as well as our new web and data servers working takes far more time than just moving servers. This is a HUGE step for ScubaBoard and we know it will bring back the reliability we had at the first of the year. BTW, we will post pictures as soon as we get them. :D

Wait a minute!!! Something must have happened re: dive info! For the longest time I was stuck at "None. Not yet certified." but I just made a post and noticed that it's somehow been updated. How did that happen? :confused:

(I had updated my profile info in June to include mention of my NAUI OW and 5 dives but couldn't access the dive info section.)

To whomever or whatever did this... THANK YOU!!! :D

Hey could someone update my dive info too? I just did dives 132 and 133 yesterday...thanks! It's my goal to get a hundred dives in this year, and living in northern Minnesota that's a challenge (read: winter). I did dive 71 on New Years Day in Lake Superior so I might make it....

Any idea of when the switch will be complete? Just wondering, as I would like to update my dive profile also. I am now certified and fall in the 1-50 category.

We are hoping to have it active in a week or two.

The servers HAVE to be moved first and proven stable. We are moving off of our current provider and onto our own rack and servers.

Sound good a week of two :D

Can't Wait! I am well over 50 logged dives and will be past 100 logged dives this weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom