Can't get into the B2B forum

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

abyss_scuba

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am registered as a dive shop owner. when I click on the options it seems I canleave the group. But when I try to enter it keeps saying that it is a restricted forum. Any ideas? BTW coolies are on and all the other stuff IT people always ask me. No I'm not a puter geek, sorry.

How can I gain access to the Business to Business forums?

The Business to Business (B2B) forum is a private forum for Scuba Shops, OEMs, Travel Agents, Boat Operators, Hotel/Resort Operators, and others engaged in the scuba business only. This is the place to network, share tips, ask questions, and discuss issues germane to the scuba business.

This forum requires a special approval procedure to view and post. Regular members of ScubaBoard and visitors can not view or post in this forum. These forums have been specifically designed for industry professionals such as yourself as they provide a private place to discuss the issues that affect your business.

If you feel you should have access to these forums simply either become a ScubaBoard Business Gold Sponsor or send a private message to NetDoc with the following information:

* Name of Company
* Name of owner/officer
* Phone Number
* Address

ScubaBoard will review each application and make the best possible attempt to verify the identity of all participants; however, given the nature of the Internet, we can not be certain of everyone’s true identity so be cautious when posting private data!

Back
Top Bottom