Catastrophic or Aquastrophics??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry, wrong link:

http://www.onlinenitroxlessons.com/

Since the dive operators just want to see your C card for nitrox, does it really matter who is on it? I imagine there are dozens of C card for nitrox right??

You get the book work done from home,
complete each quiz and the final exam,
we send a Nitrox Scuba Diver Card..
Open Water dives are not required, but encouraged!

A ticket to the adventure of a lifetime!

Begin your adventure today!!
Our scuba home study course materials
allow you to learn at your own pace. It's done all online, nothing to download.
We will send you a Username and Password so you can log on to the course.

Students can complete the course entirely from home or office
at any time of the day or night.

Don't spend valuable vacation time in the classroom!
Get the book work done from home!

This Nitrox scuba course
is designed to teach you the
Physics and Physiology of Nitrox Scuba Diving.

Graduates receive a Certificate of Completion
and Nitrox Certification Card.

Only $49.95 complete!!
Includes 4 modules, final exam, Academic Certificate,
and Nitrox Scuba Diver Card.
Get the Book work done from home!
Must be a certified diver to complete the course.

Books and videos that compliment the course!!

i checked it out and am thinking about it now.. most places that you get certified dont bother with the dives anyway... one of my lds have a one night class for 99 bucs and you come in for the evening and walk out with the cert... i guess if it were between the two i would rather pay less and just teach myself... if you want the dives.. then the answer is obvious

All WRSTC agencies have dropped the dive requirement. While the dives were of slight value the lab portion of a nitrox class is a good thing. If you have any casual exposure to the O2 testing then it's probably a wash.

Pete

I posted something about them a couple of years? ago. "Get your dive classes on line"
I dont think I would take a referal from them.

No, I would not want to take a referral from them if I were an instructor. But for a diver already certified, why would you want to pay more simply to dive with nitrox.

I mean, afterall, your dive computer does the work, and you just have to stay above the MOD right??

I would save the money and spend it on gears.

Apparently, TDI does have an option for nitrox cert strictly on line:

Online Nitrox Course
(Remote Certification Option)

You can complete the Nitrox Diver Independent Learning Course in your own hometown if you meet all of the following conditions.
you do not live within 25 miles of us or a local TDI facility, and
you are 21 years old or older, and
you are an advanced certified diver or equivalent.
Here's how it works.

Step 1. Complete the online portion of the Nitrox Diver Independent Learning Course.
Step 2. Print and fill out copies of the Nitrox Knowledge Review and TDI Liability Release forms.
Step 3. Fax or mail
(a) copies of the completed Nitrox Knowledge Review and TDI Liability Release forms.

(b) a copy of your Advanced Water Diver Certification card or equivalent proof of this level of certification.

(c) a copy of your drivers license or other proof that you are 21 years old or older.

(d) your Visa, Master Card, American Express or Discover credit card number and expiration date.

(e) a note authorizing us to bill your card $87.50 US plus $5.00 US for postage and handling.

Note: If you purchased a password online, tell us and we will deduct the amount you have already paid from the total billed to your card.

Fax to 561-451-4602

Or

Mail to:

American Dive Center
Attn: Peter Schulz
1888 NW 2nd Avenue
Boca Raton, Fl 33432

Upon receipt of your documents, we will review your paperwork for completeness and accuracy. We will then send you an e-mail noting your successful completion of the course, or additional input needed from you to successfully complete the course.

When all the paperwork is in order we will bill your credit card, send in the application for your certification card to TDI, and mail your card to you when we receive it from TDI.

The processing time from all of your documents approved to the mailing out of your card to you is typically about two weeks.

American Dive Center
8092 West Sample Road, Coral Springs, FL 33065
954.346.0174 in Florida
800.310.0174 Out of State
http://www.coralspringsscuba.com
Email staff@coralspringsscuba.com

Back
Top Bottom