Caution Piranhas in the water

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ber
I do believe Big-T asked if I had been warned, I couldn't remember if you had said anything or not. I soon figured out that any guy who adored his daughter as much as he does, couldn't be all bad.
Brian on the other hand was the one that got the "Cute but stupid" label :D

As for the Cedarville, the day was overcast --- errrr Michigan fog bound, so we really didn't have that much sunlight entering the water. I think I wrote in my log that there was 50' viz.

I know JBD asked for the first weekend in August -- smart man he took my advice, reserved next year's trip as he got off the boat.

DivingGal once bubbled...

I know JBD asked for the first weekend in August -- smart man he took my advice, reserved next year's trip as he got off the boat.

I was surprised he didn't book like the next three consecutive days and call the wife to tell her he'd be home sometime Wednesday.

We had good viz on the Cedarville....I'd say 40 to 50 foot, but on the first day....we had close to 80 foot viz if not better on the Young and the Sandusky.....Those were phenomenol dives.

jbd once bubbled...
... Sounds like some might be camping. The rest of us will be in a motel across from the marina.

That would be me in the motel (sides seems to me, it would be a lot closer to that beer!)

correct, August 6th, 7th & 8th, 2004. The diving will be on Saturday August 7th. We will do either a whole day charter which means four dives or a targeted charter which means three dives to wrecks a little further away and possibly some limited deco diving. I'm planning to do some short penetrations into the wrecks as well as some deco.

Nice pictures DivingGal:)

Hope to see big-t's pictures soon.

jbd once bubbled...

Hope to see big-t's pictures soon.

Maybe some of you can help me out with who these 2 are...

I was still in a pissing match with the lab...I have some photos....but have taken the negatives elsewhewre to be developed....hopefully I'll have something as far as good pics sometime Friday.

Well, the ones that came out-ish are here...they are all u/w pics

I'll see what I can do with some of the digital pics I haven't put on there yet.

Mackinac Straits Trip

I've added some of the above water digitals to Michigan pics

and surprise I found the last roll of u/w ones .... still in the camera. Geeesh

Will let you know when they go up -- they're for day two diving, so I'm looking forward to seeing them myself.

wish I would have come over to the Outfoxed and met you all. My buddy Scott and I were with Dan, Dan's buddy Scott and Lost Yooper Sr. on the other Abyss boat.

I think it was Dan who said there were some crazy folks from Kentucky on the other boat.

Aren't the wrecks awesome? Thats become my new playground... I dive there just about every weekend.....

If your headed back up, let me know in advance.....

glad you guys and girls had a good time

SS

Just looked at your pics - the shots in the Driftwood.... we were the two sitting with Dan on the Saturday at supper....

too funny - small world....

SS

ScubaScott once bubbled...
Just looked at your pics - the shots in the Driftwood.... we were the two sitting with Dan on the Saturday at supper....

too funny - small world....

SS

We should have known that the ruffians by the window were SBers!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom