Cave Buddies in December

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jeandiver

Contributor
Rest in Peace
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
If ANYONE needs a buddy ANY weekend in December , let me know !

Even Jackson Blue :rofl3:
(seriously)

I don't want anyone to get stuck not diving because they are buddy-less in Cave Country! :D

Jeano Beano

I think I'll take you up on that!

COOLIOS :D :D :D
Mat:
Sorry I couldn't make JB last Sunday.

Just let me know when and where.

Da Beano

Its cool, I ended up finding a buddy and got a couple dives in. Report to come later tonight.

There's always next time :D

If ANYONE needs a buddy ANY weekend in December , let me know !

Even Jackson Blue :rofl3:
(seriously)

I don't want anyone to get stuck not diving because they are buddy-less in Cave Country! :D

Jeano Beano

Mememememememmememe, pick me! I wanna go too, I wanna go, I wanna go, I wanna go, let me come too!

Some weekend in December, I am not sure just which one yet, I want to come up for 2 days of nothing but cave diving. Would you dive with me, Jean?

Mememememememmememe, pick me! I wanna go too, I wanna go, I wanna go, I wanna go, let me come too!

Some weekend in December, I am not sure just which one yet, I want to come up for 2 days of nothing but cave diving. Would you dive with me, Jean?

David:
OF COURSE !!!! :D
You don't even need to ask.
Just let me know what weekend etc.
Peacock is just beautiful right now (the algae bloom is gone from both Orange Grove and P1 )
The flow in Little River is STILL LOW.

Da Beano

P.S. If you ever wanted to go to Jackson Blue , well , er , uh ... :D

Yes, I take it you were too?

Jean loves our beloved JB :wink:

Yep. We were the first team in the park followed by a group of 2 females and a male. Was that you guys? If so I think we were lugging tanks back up the steps about the same time.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom