Cave Buddies in December

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ah yes I remember your group. That was us. He's one lucky male isn't he? :wink:

We did the Godzilla Circuit. It was my first time there- very pretty!

Yes it is. I love dropping down through the hole in the floor.
Did you find Godzilla?

Yes he had a dinosaur friend. We played with them.

Hey Jean just wanted to say hi. I may have to head up that way if people around here leave me hanging due to the water being to cold this winter :shakehead:

Hey Jean just wanted to say hi. I may have to head up that way if people around here leave me hanging due to the water being to cold this winter :shakehead:

That would be GREAT !!!
I'll make sure to bring the Salt Shaker ... :rofl3:

Da Bean

Yes he had a dinosaur friend. We played with them.

More importantly , did you hide them again? :D
That's the fun about the Godzy room...
Finding Godzy and his pals. :D

Some people might think I am crazy (well , I am) but I like dropping into the Monkey Room just as much as dropping into the Godzy room. That HUGE sand floor in the cracklin blue water is SOOO pretty.

Da Beano

P.S. Any Froggies on the line at the bottom of the Godzy room? Just curious.

Some people might think I am crazy (well , I am) but I like dropping into the Monkey Room just as much as dropping into the Godzy room. That HUGE sand floor in the cracklin blue water is SOOO pretty.

Agreed!

Thanks Jason! Yes that is an over GREAT dive! I enjoyed the Monkey Hole and Rabbit Hole too... and the restrictions.. and everything else! I was told to look for a froggy but there was none.

And yes we hid our friends.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom