Cave Buddies in December

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Beano, it is starting to look like Dec 15-16. Not solid yet, but looks good right now. And rumor has it that a certain lost lamb might be joining us as well.

Beano, it is starting to look like Dec 15-16. Not solid yet, but looks good right now. And rumor has it that a certain lost lamb might be joining us as well.

OH REALLY ???? !!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
(Beano starts jumping up and down rapidly)

Er , can you tell you got my excitement up a notch? :rofl3:

SOUNDS ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL !!!

What a Christmas present!

Da Beano

Jean, what about Ginnie the 10th or 11th????

Missdirected:
You know either one of those just might work :D
Let me know.

Now as for what to do? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :D
(just kidding) :rofl3:

Hey , if anyone else wants to join in , GREAT !!! :D
(up to you , of course)

Da Beano

P.S. I'll still bring the salt shaker.

P.S. I'll still bring the salt shaker.

If you get ANY of that salt in my precious springwater, I am going to shut off your air! I'll have Rick pull your Full Cave card! Don't you do it, don't you even dare.

Don't you know that drinking saltwater will drive a person insane? The next thing you know, there they are on a boat, miles away from land, diving in amongst sharks and vicsous eels. I watched this movie one time where the boat went and left two divers out in the ocean, all alone. They drifted for days.

So you put some salt in the springwater. A perfectly normal, happy, sane cave diver happens to be thirsty, and takes a drink. BOOM!Instant insanity. They end up getting left by a drunken boat captain 50 miles out in the Gulf of Mexico, while they are diving on some old pile of rust. The sharks and the eels gang up on them, in retaliation for introducing Catfish Hotel duckweed into the ocean. In the process of outswimming the sharks and the eels, they get so far away from the dive site that they are never found. Their tongue swells up so big as a result of their extreme thirst that they can't even scream when the sharks and eels finally find them. All because of your shaltshaker.

Saltwater is bad stuff, let me tell ya.

If you get ANY of that salt in my precious springwater, I am going to shut off your air! I'll have Rick pull your Full Cave card! Don't you do it, don't you even dare.

Don't you know that drinking saltwater will drive a person insane? The next thing you know, there they are on a boat, miles away from land, diving in amongst sharks and vicsous eels. I watched this movie one time where the boat went and left two divers out in the ocean, all alone. They drifted for days.

So you put some salt in the springwater. A perfectly normal, happy, sane cave diver happens to be thirsty, and takes a drink. BOOM!Instant insanity. They end up getting left by a drunken boat captain 50 miles out in the Gulf of Mexico, while they are diving on some old pile of rust. The sharks and the eels gang up on them, in retaliation for introducing Catfish Hotel duckweed into the ocean. In the process of outswimming the sharks and the eels, they get so far away from the dive site that they are never found. Their tongue swells up so big as a result of their extreme thirst that they can't even scream when the sharks and eels finally find them. All because of your shaltshaker.

Saltwater is bad stuff, let me tell ya.

Message Understood! :D :D :D :D :D
:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Da Bean

Er , this is your brain on salt :confused::confused::confused:

So Jean, H2Andy, and myself should be kicking around cave country on the weekend of the 15th and the 16th. If you see us, stop in and say hi. I will be driving a red '98 Explorer Sport.

I'll be at the Mill Pond on both days, if you guys happen that way, I'm sure will bump into you guys!

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom