Cave diving in Slovenia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi matjazr, could you please send the info to me too, please. thank you. Vlad

I literally had to look for Slovenia on a map. Not proud of that but whatever. What's it like there?

I literally had to look for Slovenia on a map. Not proud of that but whatever. What's it like there?
he he....What's it like there? - what do u mean....

we are so small country in EU....:wink:

stable economy? free and democratic government? open society that respects all religions and sexual orientations? stable?

or is it like Hungary? (or the US, for that matter). I'm really in no position to bash other countries these days except for maybe Venezuela. Oh, wait...

stable economy? free and democratic government? open society that respects all religions and sexual orientations? stable?

or is it like Hungary? (or the US, for that matter). I'm really in no position to bash other countries these days except for maybe Venezuela. Oh, wait...

what have this with cave diving?

nothing. just curious about your country. i have never met anyone from slovenia.

nothing. just curious about your country. i have never met anyone from slovenia.
USA president wife is example from Slovenia :wink:
we are first covid19 free country in EU.

But serious - very beautifull, small and unique country...and safe...

we have great lakes and diving as well :wink:

1920px-Lake_Bled_from_the_Mountain.jpg

and also some great caves for diving...he he

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom