http://www.diveheart.org/

Diving behaviour research

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello,

I am a big lover of the ocean. In my opinion is a pure wonder and as a master tourism student and worker I want to make for M.A. thesis research about diving and sustainable behaviour of us divers.

I would be more than grateful if you guys can take some of your time and help me identify potentials to be more aware of positive and negative impacts on the marine environment.

Thank you so much and I hope we can protect this treasure for many more years and future generations. It is all up to us and our behaviour. :)

Alma Zupančič, Slovenia

Submitted.
The survey would be easier to respond to if the form showed all possible responses rather than forcing me to scroll left and right to find my appropriate answer.
Good luck.

Hello,

I am a big lover of the ocean. In my opinion is a pure wonder and as a master tourism student and worker I want to make for M.A. thesis research about diving and sustainable behaviour of us divers.

I would be more than grateful if you guys can take some of your time and help me identify potentials to be more aware of positive and negative impacts on the marine environment.

Thank you so much and I hope we can protect this treasure for many more years and future generations. It is all up to us and our behaviour. :)

Alma Zupančič, Slovenia
This survey needs a lot of work. It doesn't appear that you understand the subject very well. If you really want something useful, post your questions here and we can help you fix them.

For examples, "have you ever touched coral" would be better "have you ever touched live coral" and you should also ask "have you ever damaged live coral" and include "impact by boat or anchoring". Also your age ranges end at 41+ and dives at 100+. Most of the divers here start beyond those numbers.

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Thread moved from forum Marine Science & Conservation

A reminder that this is a new user asking for your information. The user and/or google is mining your data when you respond.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom