Cayman Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mgnau

Registered
Reaction score
:) My wife and myself are planning a trip to the Caymans. Has anyone used Divers Lodge ? What about them ?

If you're referring to the Cayman Diving Lodge, I give them 2 thumbs up! We dove with operators on 7 Mile Beach for the north and west, but our trips to CDL and East End diving were by far the best. We go back for a week every year. We like to try one or two new destinations every year, but we know we'll always have a great week of diving, friends, good food and relaxing at CDL.

If you're looking for a resort, this won't be the place for you. It's basic accommodations (no tv's, no pool, no luxury), but well kept and clean. The meals are good and the staff (dive and otherwise) are all great.

Enjoy!

:wink: Thanks All I've heard about Divers Lodge is good. I have one question. In addition to the daily boat dives are you able to do some shore diving ? I'm not sure 2 tank dives are enough but 3 tank dives each day might be a bit much.

:D Thanks, all. Will book Divers Lodge tonight for a week in March. Adding 3rd dive some days sounds like a great idea to fill the gaps.

I don't like wishing my life away but I do wish it was March.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom