Censorship

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok... That's enough

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

As an explanation for those who read this post originally and especially those of you who "liked" it, here is an explanation. I took my time and wrote what I thought was a thoughtful response to the thread, and especially the specific post that referenced me. I apparently took too much time wording it, because when I submitted it, it arrived after the thread had been closed. Because I am a mod, it went anyway. I got an immediate PM telling me that it was not fair that I, as a mid, got to post in the thread, while the person sending the message could not. After some discussion, the first decision was to leave my post, but after more argument, I have decided to withdraw it and leave it in the dustbin of history. So the post I made is gone, and I am leaving only an explanation for those who are wondering where it went.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom