Censorship

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The OP has been owned by his own thread. By the sound of it, he's accusing the MOD's of censorship because he was unable to get them on a leash to help him cyberbully someone. LOL.

Go MODs! You guys rock at a difficult job. It's a real balancing act and I feel the balance is right on the money.

R..

What kind of ANIMAL would do that? That really would depend on an individual's definition of Abuse given the context :wink:.

Hmmmm. I wonder, would it be possible to abuse the "Like" button?

What kind of ANIMAL would do that? That really would depend on an individual's definition of Abuse given the context :wink:.

Too many Likes? Isn't that like too much money or too much fun?

Jeez! Next you will suggest we limit how often people can post, and give "speeding tickets" to those who post too much!

:shakehead:

Jeez! Next you will suggest we limit how often people can post, and give "speeding tickets" to those who post too much!

Psssttttt.....too late :D

Hmmmm. I wonder, would it be possible to abuse the "Like" button?

If it is, I'm sure I'll get a PM saying tha I've done it. :shocked2:

---------- Post Merged at 07:07 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:04 AM ----------

The OP has been owned by his own thread.

I don't get that sense at all. It's not been established that reporting someone's post is cyberbullying. Your post, however, is borderline IMO.

Better report me! :)

I don't know if John meant that you reported that poor fellow 80 or 100 times in the last little while but seriously dude.... It's time to take a deep breath and gather your senses. I know what it's like to have someone on the board whose every single word makes your blood boil. That's what the IGNORE FUNCTION is for..... my advice to you would be to find it and learn how it works.

And it does sound to me like you started this thread to try brow beating the mods into supporting your cyber bullying. That's a personal opinion, of course but it's my opinion nonetheless. I have a tip for you... the mods on this board have seen it all and there's really no way you'll be able to put them under pressure to join your personal crusade.

R..

I don't get that sense at all. It's not been established that reporting someone's post is cyberbullying. Your post, however, is borderline IMO.

Actually following someone around the board all over the place reporting them is cyber-stalking, not cyber-bullying. And if Diver0001's response even hits your bully radar then you need to take your purse and go home because he simply stated an opinion.

Psssttttt.....too late :D

oh+snap.bmp

---------- Post Merged at 08:43 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:39 AM ----------

Actually following someone around the board all over the place reporting them is cyber-stalking, not cyber-bullying.

Now who would do that?

I have a tip for you... the mods on this board have seen it all and there's really no way you'll be able to put them under pressure to join your personal crusade.

R..

Collectively, the mods cetainly have seen a lot. Individually, one can observe a "breaking-in" as new mods get "calibrated." I even heard a tale of a mod who deleted a post becasue of a SB smilie. :D

popcorn.gif

No way, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom