Certified and Dangerous. Where do we go from here?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's good to hear that you have persisted and continue to learn. To be honest, there's no way a person cannot continue to dive without learning. What you're doing I continue to do after many years of diving - learn from practice, learn from others (that's why I'm on SB), and dive with others. This past week I dove in Kauai with two new divers I met on SB and had a ball. Hopefully they learned from me and I even learned a few things from them!

Three pieces of advice:
1) Don't be afraid to solicit help and join on dives with others. I personally enjoy including those with less experience.
2) Continue training. Learn something new and worst case you reinforce what you already know. The instructors I know probably have more dives under the belt than I do, but they also admit they are continuously learning. I keep the email addresses of these folks at hand and they also are great resources.
3) When it comes repetitive and natural it will be more fun.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom