Certified today, SWEET!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We went for the bp/w with scubapro mk25's with the long hose/ necklace setup. I really like it. My wife dives in a drysuit, and I wish I did.:D She has rocket fins, I have turtles. Its good to use a frog kick in the sound so you don't stir up the bottom. So are you going to wazzu?

We went for the bp/w with scubapro mk25's with the long hose/ necklace setup. I really like it. My wife dives in a drysuit, and I wish I did.:D She has rocket fins, I have turtles. Its good to use a frog kick in the sound so you don't stir up the bottom. So are you going to wazzu?

Yep I'm a coug, one more year left to get my BS in Chemistry. Then I'm not really sure what I will be doing. I have been looking at applying to Columbia Analytical in Kelso, or the navy's nuclear engineering program. I like to mix it up...:D

Can't wait 'till I get certified sounds fun!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom