Chat doesn't work

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Which browser are you actually using? What Operating System and Version are you using? Are you using some kind of adblocker or other third party pop-up stopper? Do you have javascript disabled on your browser (if you did, not too many websites would look right, so I doubt this).

My suggestion. Try another browser.

Thanks Howard. I am using ie 9 on a vaista machine. I lost chat long ago and never got it back again. It started when is said i had to update to a jew java and when i did that ended chat. i put the old back in and was able to regain the initial welcome to chat screen but no more.

I don't know about anyone else but I am having problems logging into the chat. There is a quick pop up warning about possible software alteration and the chat room login menu does not load.

I switched to chrome and all is well now.

I don't know about anyone else but I am having problems logging into the chat. There is a quick pop up warning about possible software alteration and the chat room login menu does not load.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom