chat problem.........

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What device, browser, operating system are you using?

The chat room uses Java. If you don't have Java, it won't work.

iam using mozila firefox, windows xp, java is also installed on my computer

What version of Mozilla Firefox?

Click on "HELP" then "About"

If your version is old, make sure you update. Same with Java. Make sure you have the latest version.

Howard I am having the same problems and I just verified via the Java website I have the lastest version. Firefox for me is version 13.1. I checked my add-ons only to find java there as well.. when I click chat I get an empty page with no chat.

I was fine when I had firefox 7.0 I made a huge leap to upgrade to 12.o and after that no chat feature.. At one point I was told I needed to install java back, I did that and verified evrything was fine and up to date.. I am mystified what to do next.. thanks so much

Sometimes it takes time for the Chat box to load.

When you click on the chat tab it will load a new page with a blank white box. After a few seconds (sometimes it takes me 20 secs) the chat box will replace the white box.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom