Cheap and cheerful!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaBaby

Contributor
Reaction score
OK....I cant take it anymore!!! I need to dive more....this is getting way to depressing.

When Belushi and I were walking round Dive 2001 all i could see for miles were drysuits. Belushi was interested in a DUI but they didnt stock his size so he didnt get one.

But, I guess I am going to have to buckle and also get a dry-suit soon. I dont want to get anything expensive cause at the moment i wont be using it the regularly but I want a dry-suit that will do the job of keeping out the uk waters - i've seen some of the stuff that goes into it - eek!

I am fussy in the fact i dont like things being really baggy so neoprene is very very good for me....has anyone heard of a decent but inexpensive drysuit knocking about at the moment and has anyone tried one???

I am not planning to get this for a couple of months...at the moment moneys are spent on learning to drive so it'll be a couple of months (might even smile sweetly at the parents for a christmas present!!!)

Cheers in advance!

So scubababy enquiring minds want to know... Why EXACTLY don't you like baggy clothes...

This should be interesting. Butch grab me a beer too and lets sit down and hear this explanation....

I'm imagining a lycra undersuit would suit....

Butch bought one after seeing how easily I got into my wetsuit, but I'm positive neither of us should be used as models. Just ask DivingGal, she survived the sight but may have been traumatized!

But, I digress........

I was very surprised by the number of divers who wear drysuits, and that's here in the Great White North. What the water temp like ScubaBaby? Won't a good 7mm with extra hooded shortie overtop handle things?

Dave

Bottom-Sucker.....I live in the UK....I got cold where a 200-undersuit and a drysuit in out waters !!!

Syruss, the reason i dont like baggy clothes...i find the uncomfortable, and i dont like t-shirts and baggy trousers cause i have to keep checking that i am wearing clothes! As for baggy drysuits...i just hate the feel of bagginess.....cant really explain it!!

Originally posted by ScubaBaby
Bottom-Sucker.....I live in the UK....I got cold where a 200-undersuit and a drysuit in out waters !!!

Syruss, the reason i dont like baggy clothes...i find the uncomfortable, and i dont like t-shirts and baggy trousers cause i have to keep checking that i am wearing clothes! As for baggy drysuits...i just hate the feel of bagginess.....cant really explain it!!

And it has nothing at all to do with showing off your curves to Belushi? Hmmmmmmmmm Hehehehe

Why would I want to show off my figure to belushi - he's bored of it now!!!!

Back
Top Bottom