Cheap Caribbean's Deal at Wyndam Fortuna, Grand Bahama

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rosebud

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Has anyone out there ever tried the deal Cheap Caribbean offers to Grand Bahama, staying at the Wyndam Fortuna Beach Resort on Grand Bahama? They always have a ridiculously inexpensive offering for an all inclusive stay including air. (Currently $309 for 4 nights). Just wondering what the "hidden" charges turned out to be(excluding diving) and if it was worth it. Also, if you went, what dive op did you use and how was the diving? Thanks for your input!

I just returned from there last week. It is the second time I have been there and have been very happy with them. There are no hidden charges that I have seen. It is not the Waldorf but the rooms and resort are clean and the beach is great. They have a dive operation right on the resort. The dive boats leave from the beach. (Viva Diving) is the name of the operation. For the price you can't beat it in my opinion.

Aaron

Thanks for the input. How were the dives? We did a few dives around the Freeport area years ago (Theo's wreck, Mt Olympus, and a shark dive somewhere in the vicinity) but I am curious about how they are now.

I thought the dives were great. We did reef dives not too far from the resort but I had a great time. I know they do shark and wreck dives quite often. Of course I am from the midwest so most Carribean dives seem like heaven to me:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom