Cheap Eats schedule

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm with you, chief!! Guess I know where to plan for on Thursday!

I know where I'll be on on Thursday the 21st!!! :D

Las Palmas rules the world. I didn't think they were open in the evening though; I've always gone in the afternoon and then skipped dinner.

I too have sworn off Sabores. The first few times I ate there were great, and it's fun to eat in someone's back yard, but I had two bad lunches in a row, and there's so many other great choices.

What's the pizza place on sort-of the north side of downtown? That place was terrific and cheap. Good tacos too.

Dunno. It's right on the menu at the bottom of the lionfish page at the back. Prior to that it was on the separate lionfish menu. The print's kind of small, though.

Print, huh? No pictures? :dunce:

Last I was there they told me they didn't put the lionfish in the regular menu because it was expensive. That was December. I told them they should, so I will take credit for that.... :)

Las Palmas rules the world. I didn't think they were open in the evening though; I've always gone in the afternoon and then skipped dinner.

i think they close at 5 or 6pm

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom