Check In

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Count me in, all paid, ready to go!

Tavi:
Who all is going to DUI Demo days??

Me, my wife, and son will be there with one of my former students.

Can't go unfortunately. Taking some time off over Memorial Day, and traveling to visit friends. Hope everyone has a great time!

Pam

Paid up with doubles ready to go as well! I will be leaving in the dead of night on Thursday night and hoping to arrive by Friday afternoon.

diverbrian:
Paid up with doubles ready to go as well! I will be leaving in the dead of night on Thursday night and hoping to arrive by Friday afternoon.

How far of a drive is it for you?

I'm coming!! Just about have everything ready to go.

Rick, Can you make sure Darryl doesn't forget my regs??? He didn't have them finished when I spoke with him last week! I gave him h3ll. He said he'd bring them.... we'll see!

Derek, I think it took Brian 12 hours to get there last year. Did you get my PM?

hnladue:
Derek, I think it took Brian 12 hours to get there last year. Did you get my PM?

As usual, my dive buddy is correct. I had one stop to make last year and it took twelve hrs to drive in. The drive home took somewhere in the neighborhood of 10 hrs. I left Dutch Springs at 4:00-5:00 in the afternoon on Sunday and got home somewhere around 3:00 in the morning.

I'll be the fool suiting up double 130's at the quarry.

Darnit, the board ate my post!!!!

Cliff's notes version -

Figured it to be about 10-12 hours for you. I like long drives but YEOOWWCH!

Jon and Rick (Tavi) both have 130s as well. I know Jon is bringing his, I think Rick'll bring his as well. I hope to be able to get one quick dive in using a set of 130s soon, I need to decide what I'm going to go with for my doubles.

Great news! I'll have my 21W Salvo HID canister light on Thursday, so it'll be coming with me to Dutch! Good thing I'm going to be away for the weekend, because when my wife checks the bank statement and sees that the money is gone, I'll probably need a divorce lawyer! :D

Dang! I wish I could go with you guys and check out DUI demos. But I will be gone starting this Saturday to end of August in Seattle for my internship... :11: Of course, I will be diving in Puget Sounds, Pacific and wherever I can!

Have fun to those who are going to Dutch Springs!!! :wink:

Safe Diving,
JW

ScubaJW:
Dang! I wish I could go with you guys and check out DUI demos. But I will be gone starting this Saturday to end of August in Seattle for my internship... :11: Of course, I will be diving in Puget Sounds, Pacific and wherever I can!

Have fun to those who are going to Dutch Springs!!! :wink:

Safe Diving,
JW

Even though I haven't met you two yet, I'm going to miss you and Matt. I hope we can get out to Deep Run sometime soon after you two return. Good luck and have a great time! Be sure to check in here from time to time as we'll want to hear how things are in the PNW!

Derek

Back
Top Bottom