Christmas Scuba Wish List

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Do you have spurs? :D

Did you want me to wear my roping spurs or should I wear the cutting spurs? I usually wear the show spurs for special occassions and of course I always carry the quick ons with me, never know when you may need to ride. :rofl3::rofl3:

Would that be with blue eyes or green eyes? Any hair color preference?

Funny... At Thanksgiving with my family we were hooting it up and my mom asked me what I wanted for Christmas. I immediately responded with "how about a cowboy?" She turned around and said "would you like that with blue eyes or brown?"

Side note, for my mom, that's damn funny.

Okay - I admit the conversation went downhill quickly from there because my sister and myself (both single) began to describe the type of cowboy we wanted and, er, um, his skills. :D

Why would we have this conversation you ask? Well, mostly because by this time it was just the inner family - my parents and sister and myself. And any time we can make my dad squeemish is a good day.

He has this thing about his two little girls. I swear he sees us as 10 and 6 at the dinner table and it just makes his brain implode to hear us talking about hot hunky cowboys. Getting dad's brain to implode ranks up with getting someone to spew milk out their nose when you say something funny and they are drinking!

:D

Just as long as she has pretty eyes! Hair color does'nt matter.Why do you ask? Do you know any REAL mermaids?

Ummm let's see.... a dry suit, money for an dive charter trip, and a baby sitter that can let us get away for that trip.
Seeing as how none of that will happen, I'd settle for the newest edition of Kohl's great lakes diving guide book. It's probably the closest I'll get to diving anytime soon besides reading the forums here.:(

A new diveboat!

BillGatesYacht3_02_06.jpg

Back
Top Bottom