Christmas Scuba Wish List

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HOckeynut,
I'll take one of those too...
Actually this is the first year since we started diving that I can't think of any dive gear to get my husband for Christmas.
Fusion, check. Weezle, check. Green force can light, last year. Underwater case and strobe for camera, year before. Regular gear and computers, in order. I can't think of a single thing! To the great disappointment of our LDS, I'm sure.
The only thing we need is time/money to travel more, and that I can't supply.

HOckeynut,
I'll take one of those too...
Actually this is the first year since we started diving that I can't think of any dive gear to get my husband for Christmas.
Fusion, check. Weezle, check. Green force can light, last year. Underwater case and strobe for camera, year before. Regular gear and computers, in order. I can't think of a single thing! To the great disappointment of our LDS, I'm sure.
The only thing we need is time/money to travel more, and that I can't supply.

I just learned about this at Shipwrecks & Scuba!

You have sucessfully made it to level 2 of the 5 levels of diving!
At level 5 is when you get AIDS (Aquatically Induced Divorce Syndrome) but since you both dive, you might be safe.

A new diveboat!

BillGatesYacht3_02_06.jpg

That might work, but don't cheap out on the crew. Most divers require two assistants to carry them out of the water. Also make sure that both bars are fully stocked. Nothing worse then finishing a days dive without the proper rum for your drink. The list goes on.

Jim

But Scubabun, if I get him a scooter I would never be able to keep up!
Neither of us has to justify scuba purchases--we just have to be able to afford two!

Yep, heard that the California Democrats have a difference of opinion with the Michigan delegation.

California wants the already approved $25 BILLION for their electric car developement and Michigan wants it to keep the big three alive until congress can agree on something....don't hold your breath.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom